Thursday, November 29, 2012
My heart loves to be in a thankful state
A heart becomes what it is fed.
When I am consistently feeding my heart with God's Word, I am joyful!
So, today I am focusing on why I am so THANKFUL for this Book:
1. The Bible is living and active.
2. It judges my heart and my attitude.
3. It guides
4. It convicts
5. It is from God to me
6. It reveals God's character
7. It is absolute TRUTH
8. It's inspired by God
9. It includes one plan of GRACE
10. It has the BEGINNING of creation and very specific features of the END planned by God.
11. It's full of history
12. It includes the establishment of the church
13. It gives me HOPE
14. It's my guidebook through life.
15. It inspires me
16. It encourages me
17. I TRUST it
18. I revere it
19. It never returns void
20. It includes God's commands for me that are perfect, since they come from God.
21. It can never be exhausted.
22. It reveals a beautiful plan of redemption.
23. Full of wonderful promises
24. It increases my faith in GOD
25. It is a priceless treasure.