Tuesday, September 4, 2012

God has given me butterflies!

What God has done in my heart to prepare me for China:

As i think about all that God has done to bring me to this place in my life
I stand in honest disbelief.

I don't understand it.

I have never been a part of something way beyond myself.

I am so amazed at my King.  Only He has the power to do this in me.

It has been a transformation, a slow process.  He knew exactly when certain events in my life
would need to take place to get me onto "His plan" for me to submit to go joyfully.  He knew the perfect timing for every little detail.

I keep praying for an increasing love for my Savior, and He is giving that to me.

I don't want to be just a "missionary" on assignment.  I want to be a "passionary".
I want the inner fire that Paul had and to be able to say joyfully, "I get to go to China
to share Jesus!"

When I am with my Lord and think upon everything He has done and is doing in me,
I get butterflies inside!  I get excited that He has made His desires, my desires.

This is how I can go to China, because of His work through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment