Monday, February 20, 2012

MY TREASURE

A time ago, our pastor encouraged us to choose a name of JESUS to focus and meditate on for the new year.  I chose "Treasure", and have not been able to change it since then.  Jesus IS MY Treasure, my most Precious Possession.  I, daily, stand in complete awe of Him.  For ALL He has done, ALL He does and ALL He will do!  He is Incomparable.  He is Amazing.  He is Unmeasurable.  He is Holy.  He is my first LOVE.  He is my EVERYTHING!  I am Humbled that He chose me before the foundation of the world and humbled that He has purpose for me in His Plan.  I am Thankful that I am on a road of Sanctification, being transformed into the woman that He designed me to be.  I am Joyful that He connects me in relationship with His believers that are of like mindset.  I am at Peace that He is in control of EVERYTHING.  I am Content with where He has me today.  I am Trusting Him with my future.  He bought me with a price and I am His slave, grateful to be able to call Him MASTER.  

No comments:

Post a Comment